Welcome to Grasons of Contra Costa County. Estate sale services are our specialty and we look forward to helping you.
Our company is the #1 rated & referred estate sale company by sellers, buyers, Realtors, Trustee, Attorneys & Probate Courts. They rely on our experienced liquidation team to streamline the transition.
As a Contra Costa County professional liquidator, we are bonded, certified and insured so you can have more reasons to trust your home and loved ones possession in our care.
What We’ve Sold at Our Contra Costa Estate Sales?
Personal property items we’ve sold include full houses, tools, vehicles such as cars, boats, and motorcycles. Our Contra Costa estate sale clients rely on us to get them the highest value for everyday items and fine collections such as antiques, coin collections, fine and costume jewelry, historical memorabilia, fine art, and so much more.
Our estate sale evaluations are complimentary. It is important for us to meet you, understand your needs, and allow you to interview us during this process. We pride our selves on experience, professionalism and the highest quality service. We are a meticulous team that places a big emphasis on fine details. We work closely with all parties involved to insure a successful outcome.
What our Contra Costa County Estate Sales Services include:
Inventory – We stage, organize and remove what is damaged beyond repair and deemed unsalable
Research – We research each item in your home to ensure you receive the most for each item we sell
Pricing – We price each and every item in the home to ensure a smooth sale and full transparency with buyers and sellers
Auction – We utilize an on line auction platform for high value items to assure your items reach their limits of purchase power on world wide web. If an estate sale is not an option we can list your items for sale on line.
Clean up – We’re here to make it easy for you, after your sale we can remove all debris to trash or donate leaving the home broom swept at your direction per the contract
Marketing – National & local marketing campaign
Perform Estate Sale – We are considered the best Estate Sale Company by Realtors, Brokers, Sellers, Buyers, Affiliate Industry Leaders and our clients because we strive to be the best every time, with every client and on every estate sale we perform.
Staging – Whether we use your items or bring in our own, be amazed by our professional staging services. Grasons Co Staging & Design Team Staging with a twist to help you and your Realtor sell your home.
Estate Sales are not only our specialty, but also our passion.
What sets us apart is our extensive experience, professional, and caring approach to our clients. We provide our services under a reputable brand that is driven by advanced techniques and continued education.
You are not alone, we will guide you every step of the way!
Why use Grasons Co Contra Costa County Estate Sale Services?
- We carry General Liability Insurance up to $1,000,000
- We are Bonded
- We are background checked (Extremely important to assure all our clients are at ease while we are in their home, staging, selling and distributing your funds after the sale is complete)
- We are a National Brand
- We are trusted & referred by other industry leaders
- We have National marketing for all sales, not just your sale being listed on estate sale listing sites but our other locations market your sales to their clients, direct local marketing, 1000’s of direct emails to our exclusive email lists & more
- National on line presence and recognized as the #1 national brand in the Estate Sale industry
- GCESS Accredited
- Professionally trained & educated with continuing education in our industry changes and additional services
- Knowledgeable and Professional with access to over 20 other professional industry leaders within the Grasons Family
- Confidentiality is a priority with our clients
- Technology and social media is our priority for every sale
- Working closely with NAR members
- We provide a list of items sold to our sellers
- We accept credit cards and cash
- Final payment for every estate sale we perform is timely and seamless
- Security and safety is our priority
Our experience, marketing methods, coupled with our large following of buyers ensures your sale will be a successful one.
Our mission: To provide expert, quality estate sale and liquidation services. We love what we do, and it shows with each one of our sales.
Our dedication and compassion for the work we do has been one of the biggest contributors to our success. Our promise is to not only meet, but exceed your expectations one sale at a time.
About our owner:
Grasons Co Contra Costa Raquel Reyes specializing in Contra Costa County estate sale services. Raquel is a professional, educated, and experienced estate sale team with many years of experience in the estate sale services. When asked why she decided to own a business in estate sales Raquel had this to say:
“I love providing estate sales because they allow us to make a difference in our community by helping families transition successfully. It also allows our family to work closely together while helping others because we are a family owned and operated business. I enjoy immensely being a part of the Grasons Family as we can help each, build a bond as a larger family and provide great estate sale services to all our clients. Working with industry leaders allows us to give our clients the best service in our Estate Sale industry.”
Our Estate Sale Service Locations
Alamo, Antioch, Arbor, Berkeley, Blackhawk, Brentwood, Byron, Concord, Danville, Lafayette, Orinda, Pleasant Hill, San Ramon, Richmond, San Pablo, Walnut Creek and all surrounding areas in Contra Costa County
Contact Raquel Directly
Estate Sale Company – Contra Costa CA – Liquidation Services
Grasons Co. of Contra Costa County is independently owned and operated. A franchise of Grasons Co. Estate Sale Services