Grasons Co South Bay Beachside is honored to present you with another great 3-Day sale in Torrance. This sale is a compilation of 2 very full, lengthy & interesting lives originating on the East Coast. My client started in Mass. managing hotels & was an award winning photographer for the Detroit Newspaper. Before settling in CA in the 70s, my client & his wife, who was a school teacher, traveled the world. Once settled in CA, he then managed hotels for Disney. My clients also hosted several Japanese exchange students who lavished them with gifts in return for their hospitality. Sale features everything shown in the photos and so many more treasures for you to find!
- Arizona (Genuine Top Grain) Leather Couch
- Pottery Barn, Ethan Allen & Henredon Furniture
- Vintage Thomasville & Young Hinkle Furniture
- Telechron Clock
- Authentic Japanese Kimonos
- Costume Jewelry
- Brand name women’s clothing by Chico’s, Ann Taylor, Anne Klein etc.
- Vintage Clothing & Scarves by Halston, Usna etc.
- Books on various topics
- Sewing supplies
- Name brand & vintage Purses by COACH, Michael Kors etc.
- Bosch front loading Washer & Dryer
- Department 56 & MISC Christmas items
- Metal Tool Boxes & other undetermined garage items
- Stained Glass Décor & Architectural Salvage
- Disney, DELPH, DELPHT, Royal Doulton, Royal Albert, Precious Moments, Willow Tree, Cherished Teddies
- Dell, Sony, Blue Ray
- Cast Iron, Pfaltzgraff & other name brand kitchen items
- Miyagi Eyeware
- Silver, Copper, Pewter, Bronze
Sign up sheet will be placed outside the home at 7am the 1st day of the sale. The sign in sheet is used to see who gets in first at the grand opening of the sale as well as help us practice social distancing throughout the sale. Doors open at 8am. All items that are reserved in the hold area must be paid for in full. As always be respectful to the neighbors, home and Grasons Co. staff. Face covering IS REQUIRED for entry. Plenty of neighborhood parking. We can’t wait to see you!
NO BAGS – PURSES – BACKPACKS WILL BE ALLOWED.
***All Sales are Final, no returns. All items sold as is and with no guarantees or warranties. Seller and Grasons Co. are not liable for any damage and or injuries to persons and properties in the home or outside the home. Cash, credit/debit cards only no checks will be accepted. Credit cards accepted for purchases of $20 & over. Picture ID may be required for credit/debit card purchases over a certain dollar amount. Sales tax will be charged at register unless you have a valid re-sellers license. ***